It was with great pleasure that I presented, last May, 25 another session in the Integration Monday series this time about Logic Apps: Best practices, Tips, and Tricks, this was my eleventh talk in this community in 4 years of existence. I can say that I am one of the most regular speakers at the Integration User Group only behind Michael Stephenson that has 13 talks.
Logic Apps: Best practices, tips, and tricks
Azure Logic Apps helps you build powerful integration solutions by automating your workflows without writing a single line of code. In this session, I will be highlighting 10 tips you should know for being more productive and building more reliable, effective Logic Apps. We will also do a reflection to your existing Logic Apps processes and will go through a list of must-have best practices, tips, and tricks that will allow you to build more reliable and effective workflows. At the same time, these will allow you to be more productive and document your workflows from the beginning.
I hope you enjoy and find it an interesting session. Also, I advise you to visit and view the history of sessions that have taken place every Monday in the Integration User Group – Integration Monday series.
My other talks at Integration Monday – Integration User Group
- BizTalk Mapping Patterns, Best Practices
- Creating reusable pieces in Logic Apps
- Real Case Scenarios Where BizTalk NoS Ultimate Can Improve Our Efficiency
- BizTalk Server Tips & Tricks for Developers and Admins (Deep Dive)
- BizTalk Server: Teach me something new about Flat Files (or not)
- BizTalk Server: Teach me something new about Flat Files (or not) – Part 2
- The Speaker Nightmare: Eval Forms, OCR, Logic Apps & Power BI
- How can Power Apps and Microsoft Flow allow your Power Users to quickly build Enterprise Mobile Apps
- The birth of a new SSO Application Configuration Tool
- The NOS-addin – your (free) BizTalk Dev buddy!
- Microsoft Power Platform: Power BI + PowerApps + Microsoft Flow + Office 365
1 thought on “Logic Apps: Best practices, Tips, and Tricks video and slides are available at Integration Monday”