Last year I didn’t have the opportunity to deliver 16 sessions across the world like 2017 because I had to slow down my trips, or I didn’t participate as I would or did in the past in some communities and I don’t regret a single second. If I have to describe 2018 in a single word I have to choose: family.
I don’t have any difficulty in selecting the best moments, my baby boy born and I move my family to a bigger house because we now have 3 kids, two beautiful girls, like there mother and of course a mini-me.
So, as you may imagine, I struggle to have free time, but when you love what you do, instead of finding excuses you will always find a way to do it. So in the end, I was able to:
- Publish 70 new posts in my blog; I wrote more blog post that in 2017, And I just now realize that! And the countries that most visited my blog still are the United States, followed by India, the United Kingdom, and Canada in a total of 194 countries
- Publish 2 guest blog posts on Serveless360
- Publish 8 guest blog posts on BizTalk360
- Moreover, publishing 2 whitepapers:
However, that not all:
- Deliver 5 speaking sessions:
- IntegrationMonday |online |The birth of a new SSO Application Configuration Tool
- XXXX Porto.Data meeting, March 27 | Porto | Automatization Platform with Dynamics 365 | Dynamics365, Microsoft Flow and PowerApps
- CSI about Microsoft Flow and PowerApps
- Integrate 2018 | London | BizTalk Server Notes from the Road
- MVPDays Microsoft Flow Conference 2018 | online | How we use Microsoft Flow and PowerApps: Real cases scenarios
- And migrate all and improve, at least almost all, my community projects to GitHub:
- Creation of BizTalk Server Open Source Community on GitHub where I add the following projects:
- And my personal projects:
And this is just a small set of my contributions because I still publish several small scripts and sample codes on TechNet Gallery and Code Gallery and help in other ways the community.
My favorite’s posts
The top posts that I enjoyed writing or add more fun to do it last year was:
- Microsoft Flow: Tuning your Flow for performance
- Processing Feedback Evaluations (paper) automagically with SmartDocumentor OCR, Microsoft Flow & Power BI
- Processing Feedback Evaluations (paper) automagically with SmartDocumentor OCR, Logic Apps, Azure Functions & Power BI
Because of the fact normally people look at me and think that I’m a BizTalk guy but I really do more than BizTalk Server, but I only like to write about real stuff that I use daily and indeed I had a lot of fun writing these blog post and real-life cases.
And of course, to close this list:
Thanks for following me, for reading my blog and I promise that I will continue to share my knowledge during 2019.