This BHM load error regarding to MYHCQueries_MBVQueries.dll, that can may also occurs with MaintenanceRep.dll, is a very well-known problem/annoying issue that occurs after we install BizTalk Health Monitor or update it to a new version that will apply in all BizTalk versions (BizTalk Server 2016, 2013 R2, 2013 or 2010) and SO (Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2012 and so on):
Could not load assembly file ‘file:///C:\Program files (x86)\BizTalkHealthMonitor\MYHCQueries_MBVQueries.dll’ or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
That is one of that times that BizTalk Server team did a great job. Not only throw the error but they also explain the problem and the solution to solve it.
This error when BHM tries to load the repository files downloaded from the Microsoft Download Center (DLC). BHM is using two repositories for this configuration, these repository files (MYHCQueries_MBVQueries.dll and MaintenanceRep.dll) can be blocked by OS when downloading from DLC and may cause this issue.
Again, the solution to this problem is also explained in the error window:
- Close BHM
- Go to BHM installation folder
- The default path is C:\Program files (x86)\BizTalkHealthMonitor
- Right-click in MYHCQueries_MBVQueries.dll and select “Properties” option
- You may see that the security warning at the bottom of the windows saying: “The file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer”
- Check “Unblock” option and click “OK”
- Do the same steps for “MaintenanceRep.dll”
Once you have unblocked both files, you should no longer see the security warning when you go back into their properties and if you try to execute BHM again all the above-mentioned errors related to loading repositories should be resolved.
You may also find more details about this issue directly from BizTalk Health Monitor blog: BHM v3.2 – Errors While Loading Repositories.
- If you have not yet installed BHM, you can also follow the above steps on the unzipped package prior to installing BHM.