Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) is a practice that has become an essential aspect of Azure development. Although it is possible to execute each of the CI/CD pipeline steps manually, the actual value can be achieved only through automation.
And to improve software delivery using CI/CD pipelines, either a DevOps or a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) approach is highly recommended.
In this whitepaper, Pedro Almeida and I will demonstrate how you can use Azure DevOps Pipelines to implement CI/CD based on Logic Apps (consumption).
We will explain it all in detail, from creating a project in Azure DevOps, and provisioning a Logic App Consumption to configuring the built Logic App for CI/CD.
What’s in store for you?
This whitepaper will give you a detailed understanding of the following:
- An introduction to:
- What is a CI/CD Pipeline?
- What are CI/CD Pipelines?
- What is Azure DevOps?
- Create an organization or project collection in Azure DevOps
- Create a project in Azure DevOps
- Building a Logic App (Consumption) from scratch
- Setting up the Visual Studio Logic App (Consumption) project for CI/CD
- A step-by-step approach to building Azure Pipelines
Where I can download it
You can download the whitepaper here:
I hope you enjoy reading this paper and any comments or suggestions are welcome.