It came to my attention that there were some Azure icons missing on this package like Azure Synapse Analytics, so I decide to make a refresh on this package and add some missing and new icons available on the Azure Portal.
What’s new in this version?
32 new icons added on the following files:
- Microsoft Azure (MIS Azure Stencils.vssx): This package contains stencils of Azure Services (original icons) that are available thru the Azure Portal.
- Microsoft Azure: Others (MIS Azure Others Stencils.vssx): This package contains other less important (or secondary features) and related stencils.
- MIS: Security and Governance (MIS Security and Governance.vssx): This package contains stencils that will represent Security and Governance.
Continuing the process of improving the user experience regarding text annotations and connector points.
Microsoft Integration, Azure, Power Platform, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack
Microsoft Integration, Azure, Power Platform, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack it’s a Visio package that contains fully resizable Visio shapes (symbols/icons) that will help you to visually represent On-premise, Cloud or Hybrid Integration and Enterprise architectures scenarios (BizTalk Server, API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Hub…), solutions diagrams and features or systems that use Microsoft Azure and related cloud and on-premises technologies in Visio 2016/2013:
- BizTalk Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Integration Service Environments (ISE)
- Logic Apps and Azure App Service in general (API Apps, Web Apps, and Mobile Apps)
- Azure API Management
- Messaging: Event Hubs, Event Grid, Service Bus, …
- Azure IoT and Docker
- AI, Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Data Factory, Data Pipelines
- SQL Server, DocumentDB, CosmosDB, MySQL, …
- and so on
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Flow
- Power BI
- Office365, SharePoint,…
- DevOps and PowerShell
- Security and Governance
- And much more…
- … and now non-related Microsoft technologies like:
- SAP Stencils
The Microsoft Integration Stencils Pack is composed of 27 files:
- Microsoft Integration Stencils
- MIS Additional or Support Stencils
- MIS AI and Machine Learning Stencils
- MIS Apps and Systems Logo Stencils
- MIS Azure Additional or Support Stencils
- MIS Azure Mono Color
- MIS Azure Old Versions
- MIS Azure Others Stencils
- MIS Azure Stencils
- MIS Buildings Stencils
- MIS Databases and Analytics Stencils
- MIS Deprecated Stencils
- MIS Developer Stencils
- MIS Devices Stencils
- MIS Files Stencils
- MIS Generic Stencils
- MIS Infrastructure Stencils
- MIS Integration Fun
- MIS Integration Patterns Stencils
- MIS IoT Devices Stencils
- MIS Office365
- MIS Power BI Stencils
- MIS PowerApps and Flows Stencils
- MIS SAP Stencils
- MIS Security and Governance
- MIS Servers (HEX) Stencils
- MIS Users and Roles Stencils
That you can use and resize without losing quality, in particular, the new shapes.
You can download Microsoft Integration, Azure, BAPI, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack for Visio from:
Microsoft Integration, Azure, Power Platform, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack for Visio
2 thoughts on “Microsoft Integration and Azure Stencils Pack for Visio: New version available (v6.4.0)”
Just happen to learn this awesome contribution from you to the whole community. Thanks for it!
Wish to know an easy way to consume the icons as icons in PowerPoint. C&P’ing the object makes it an image (transparent background at least).
Hope you are not a detractor of PPT and thanks in advance for any tip – or the icons in ppt 😉
Well, if you open Visio, grad the icons, and then copy and paste to PowerPoint it will work and do the job 🙂
Otherwise, there are some shapes and SVG files on the package that you can use. Unfortunately, I was not able yet to save all of them as SVG files