BizTalk Server 2020 – 20 days, 20 posts – day 2. And for today I have chosen to migrate another crucial and productivity tool: BizTalk Server SSO to be compatible with BizTalk Server 2020. Application Configuration Tool. Some of you had already asked me if I would release a new version of this tool for this new version of the product. Well, here it is!
BizTalk Server SSO Application Configuration Tool
BizTalk Server SSO Application Configuration tool provides the ability to add and manage applications, add and manage key-value pairs in the SSO database, as well as import and export configuration applications so that they can be deployed to different environments.
- Fully compatible with BizTalk Server 2020
- Fully resizable windows (you will understand if you are a BizTalk Developer);
- You can securely export and import Application configurations and it is compatible with MSFT SSO snap-in;
- You can duplicate Applications (copy and paste);
- You can rename Applications;
- You can easily add new key-values without the need to always perform a right-click and select a new key option;
- You can easily add edit key-values without the need to always perform a double-click to open a new window;
- You can refresh the Applications tree view
- You can search!
This tool is also available for the following BizTalk Server versions:
- BizTalk Server SSO Application Configuration Tool for BizTalk Server 2016
- BizTalk Server SSO Application Configuration Tool for BizTalk Server 2013 R2
THIS TOOL IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
You can download BizTalk Server SSO Application Configuration Tool from GitHub here: