Microsoft Integration, Azure, BAPI, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack it’s a Visio package that contains fully resizable Visio shapes (symbols/icons) that will help you to visually represent On-premise, Cloud or Hybrid Integration and Enterprise architectures scenarios (BizTalk Server, API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Hub…), solutions diagrams and features or systems that use Microsoft Azure and related cloud and on-premises technologies in Visio 2016/2013:
- BizTalk Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure App Service (API Apps, Web Apps, Mobile Apps, and Logic Apps)
- Event Hubs, Event Grid, Service Bus, …
- API Management, IoT, and Docker
- Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Data Factory, Data Pipelines
- and so on
- Microsoft Flow
- Power BI
- Infrastructure, IaaS
- Office 365
- And many more…
- … and now non-related Microsoft technologies like:
- SAP Stencils
What’s new in this version?
- New shapes: new shapes were added to existing modules like Generic, Azure, AI, Developer, Files or Users. But in particular a new module was born:
- MIS SAP Stencils contains stencils that will represent some SAP services
You can download Microsoft Integration, Azure, BAPI, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack for Visio from GitHub here:
2 thoughts on “Late Valentine Day Gift: Version 4.0.0 of Microsoft Integration and Azure Stencils Pack (BAPI, AI, Office 365 and much more) for Visio is now available on GitHub”
Excellent set of stencils.
One question – is there any “catalog” so you know which is in each of the stencils?, e.g. say I’m looking for shapes for a Logic App and an Event Grid
Could you make the name format consistent, e.g. we have “Azure Portal – Logic Apps”, “Azure Service Bus” and “API Apps”. Maybe drop the superfluous Azure, Portal and hyphen, so we have just “Logic Apps”, “Service Bus” and “API Apps” ?
Also alpha sort the shapes?