After some request by the community and after I publish in my blog as a season of blog posts, Step by step configuration to publish BizTalk operational data on Power BI is available as a whitepaper!
Recently, the Microsoft Product team released a first feature pack for BizTalk Server 2016 (only available for Enterprise and Developer edition). This whitepaper will help you understand how to install and configure one of the new features of BizTalk Server 2016:
- Leverage operational data – View operational data from anywhere and with any device using Power BI, works and how we can configure it.
What to expect about Step by step configuration to publish BizTalk operational data on Power BI
This whitepaper will give a step-by-step explanation of what component or tools you need to install and configure to enable BizTalk operational data to be published in a Power BI report.
Table of Contents
- About the Author
- What is Operational Data?
- System Requirements to Enable BizTalk Server 2016 Operational Data
- Step-by-step Configuration to Enable BizTalk Server 2016 Operational Data Feed
- First step: Install Microsoft Power BI Desktop
- Second step: Enable operational data feed
- Third step: Use the BizTalk Server Operational Data Power BI template to publish the report to Power BI
- Fourth step: Connect Power BI BizTalkOperationalData dataset with your on-premise BizTalk environment
Where I can download it
You can download the whitepaper here:
I would like to take this opportunity also to say thanks to my amazing team of BizTalk360 for the proofreading and for once again join forces with me to publish for free another white paper.
I hope you enjoy reading this paper and any comments or suggestions are welcome.