After the success of the first year, TUGA IT is back for its second edition on May 18-20 at Microsoft Portugal’s Headquarters in Lisbon. This is one of the broadest and largest IT conferences in Portugal, covering topics like SharePoint, Office 365, Data Platform, Azure, Integration (BizTalk, API Management, App Service, Logic Apps, IoT, Functions, …) and Programming I a 3-day conference is organized by TUGA Association with the involvement of several technical communities and Microsoft MVPs, in which I fit. TUGA Association, a non-profit association whose main purpose is to promote knowledge, is also behind events such as SharePoint Saturday and SQL Saturday.
The Call for Speakers is now open until March 1st, 2017. So, if you’re interested in delivering a session, hurry up and follow these steps:
- Register on the website as a speaker
- Login to website using the account you have just registered
- Submit your sessions
There are already several sessions submitted to the event but I encourage everyone, whether they are MVPs, Microsoft product group or community member enthusiasts, who want to talk about the following topics:
- BizTalk Server 2016: new capabilities, open source tools or frameworks, …
- Logic Apps and Enterprise Integration Pack
- Building reliable and scalable cloud messaging and hybrid integration solutions with Service Bus
- Event Hubs
- API Management
- Hybrid Integration using BizTalk Server and Logic Apps, or connecting to on-prem resources using the On-Premise Gateway
- Microsoft Flow
Or other related Integrate topic, to submit a session on the Integration track, everyone can have a shot to speak in one of the best IT conferences in Portugal.
The organization is preparing a lot of new stuff for this second edition, but it is still too early for announcements. Stay tuned!