First of all, I have to say thanks and welcome to the recent contributor Michael Stephenson to this project.
I’m sure he probably doesn’t need any introductions, never less, Michael Stephenson is a UK-based integration specialist who has worked with many consultancies and customers delivering integration solutions based on Microsoft technologies such as BizTalk and Windows Azure. He is heavily involved in community activities such as the UK Connected Systems User Group and speaking at events across Europe. Michael has also been a Microsoft Integration MVP for the past 5 years.
Having said that and thanks to Michael contributions, there’s a new release available of “Collection of Visio 2013 Stencil for BizTalk Server” with 3 new modern flat Visio 2013 shapes making a total of 76 modern flat shapes that you can use and resize without losing quality:
That you can download it for free and start using it to help you represent BizTalk Server physical architectures, Integration architectures (Cloud or Hybrid scenarios), or solutions diagrams in Visio 2013:
- BizTalk Servers shapes
- BizTalk, SQL, BAM, IIS and so on…
- Common BizTalk artifacts:
- Orchestrations, Receive and Send Pipelines, Transformations, and Filters
- BizTalk Out-of-box Adapters shapes
- SMTP, SQL, File, FTP, SFTP, MSMQ, …
- Business Activity Monitoring, Business Rules Engine, BizTalk Console Administration and BizTalk360
- Windows Azure BizTalk Services and Cloud shapes
- Common Integration Servers shapes
- SMTP, Active Directory, Web, Mainframe, …
- Certificates, RFID, Gateway, Secure Message and much more…
You can download Microsoft Integration, Azure, BAPI, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack for Visio from GitHub here: