First of all, I would like to thank Greg Forsythe for their kindness and for added me as a coordinator on this project.
In the past weeks, I have been working on this new version of this adapter, mostly making small improvements and documentation, and now I can say… A new version of BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter is available for download on CodePlex:
This adapter was tested to work on BizTalk Server 2010. Compiled in .NET Framework 4.0
The Scheduled Task Adapter v4.0 will work with:
- BizTalk Server 2010
- .NET Framework 4.0
List of improvements in version 4.0
- In this new version are available small improvements compared to the current version (3.0). We can highlight the following improvements or changes:
- 24 hours support in “start-time” property. Previous versions had an issue with setting the start time, as it showed 12 hours watch but no AM/PM.
- Daily schedule review. Solved a small bug on Daily Properties: unable to switch between “Every day” and “on these days”
- Installation experience improved. You no longer need to manually add the DLL in GAC.
- Support for 32 and 64 bit Host Instances.
- Compiled in Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0.
- Optimized for BizTalk Server 2010.
- Documentation improved.
You can download the installation files from:
BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter