I am delighted to announce “BizTalk Mapper Extensions UtilityPack”. This is my first contribution in CodePlex with a BizTalk Open Source project.
BizTalk Mapper Extensions UtilityPack is a set of libraries with several useful functoids to include and use it in a map, which will provide an extension of BizTalk Mapper capabilities.
- Convert from human-readable to epoch date Functoid: This functoid allows you to convert a traditional date (Human Readable Date) into a Unix date (Epoch Date).
- Convert from epoch to human readable date Functoid: This functoid allows you to convert a Unix date (Epoch Date) into a traditional date (Human Readable Date).
Dynamic Generators Functoids
- Password Generator Functoid: Use this functoid to build a random password.
- Guid Generator Functoid: This functoid allows you to generate a new Guid.
- Base64 Encoder Functoid: This functoid allows you to decode Base64-encoded text strings.
- Base64 Decoder Functoid: This functoid allows you to convert a string object into base64 encoded string.
These libraries were made for BizTalk Server 2006/2006 R2 but it should work in BizTalk Server 2009 and 2010.
“In the future, I will optimize this project to BizTalk Server 2010/Visual Studio 2010.”
Where can I found BizTalk Mapper Extensions UtilityPack project?
You can found and download Source Code, Application Binaries and Documentation in CodePlex BizTalk Mapper Extensions UtilityPack home page:
Note:The Source code of this project was migrated to GitHub since CodePlex was closed.
You can download the BizTalk Mapper Extensions UtilityPack source code from:
BizTalk Server Community Extensions Utility Packs GitHub Repository