After the unexpected success of my previous post and some requests, I decided to spend half of my weekend improving the stencil by adding more artifacts.
The result is 26 new shapes of a total of 37, representing:
- BizTalk topologies (Standalone and Clustering)
- BizTalk Runtime Architecture and ESB Toolkit
- Receive and Send Pipelines, Inbound and Outbound Maps, Adapters and Filters
- Receive Ports and Receive Locations (One-way and Request-Response)
- Send Ports (One-way and Solicit-Response)
You can download Microsoft Integration, Azure, BAPI, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack for Visio from GitHub here:
I’m not a design expert, but inspired by several presentations available on the Web, I created new shapes and I shared others (find in presentations), once again hope you enjoy!