And once again, the Logic App team wants to listen to our feedback! And this time, on the topic we all developers or consultants were anxiously waiting for, specially BizYalk Server developers: XML Support in Logic Apps!
XML Support in Logic Apps Survey
With this new survey, the Logic App team seeks feedback on how you guys want to have or imagine having XML Support inside Logic Apps. They want to learn about your needs and feedback on the current Logic Apps workflows support for XML and to provide us information about potential scenarios that you want to see covered around XML and SOAP:
- What industry do you work in?
- Information about the current XML capabilities of Logic Apps Workflows
- Have you used Transform XML, XPath, XML Validation, Transform XML to JSON, or Transform XML to TEXT actions? Do they fulfill your needs?
- What is your biggest challenge in dealing with XML Documents in Azure Logic Apps workflows?
- How are you currently dealing with XMLs documents with schemas definitions (XSDs) in Azure Logic Apps workflows?
- Are you currently converting SOAP to REST services or calling SOAP services from Logic Apps? If so, what procedure do you follow?
- Are you familiar with the HTTP connector? Does it address your needs?
- Are you familiar with the Custom Connector experience that supports SOAP? Does it address your needs?
- How are you retrieving individual data elements from an XML document and then using that value in an action?
- Are you migrating schemas from BizTalk or other products to Azure Logic Apps?
- (For Consumption Only) How would you rate the XML capabilities of the Enterprise Integration Pack?
- Please Rank the areas you feel Azure Logic Apps should include XML native support.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY! Don’t complain that the developing experience is not that good or you missing XML capabilities inside Logic App in the future if you don’t fill out this form. The survey does not take long to respond to, and this is your opportunity to try to change and influence the next set of features.
I did my part!
Please fill out the following survey to help Azure Logic Apps:
On a final note, congratulations to the Logic App team for being so engaged with the community over the last few months! Keep this engagement active, and please continue to do a great job!