It was with great pleasure that I presented on December 7, 2020, another session in the Integration Monday series, this time about Logic Apps: Development Experiences. I had the pleasure to be accompanied as a co-presenter for the first time by my team member, Pedro Almeida.
Logic Apps: Development Experiences
How can I start developing Logic Apps? What are the different tools I can use? What are the advantages and drawbacks of each developer approach? What are the deployment options that I have? These are some of the questions that we will answer in this session, along with several tips that will improve your Logic Apps development experience.
I hope you enjoy it and find it an interesting session. Also, I advise you to visit and view the history of sessions that have taken place every Monday in the Integration User Group – Integration Monday series.
My other talks at Integration Monday – Integration User Group
- BizTalk Mapping Patterns, Best Practices
- Creating reusable pieces in Logic Apps
- Real Case Scenarios Where BizTalk NoS Ultimate Can Improve Our Efficiency
- BizTalk Server Tips & Tricks for Developers and Admins (Deep Dive)
- BizTalk Server: Teach me something new about Flat Files (or not)
- BizTalk Server: Teach me something new about Flat Files (or not) – Part 2
- The Speaker Nightmare: Eval Forms, OCR, Logic Apps & Power BI
- How can Power Apps and Microsoft Flow allow your Power Users to quickly build Enterprise Mobile Apps
- The birth of a new SSO Application Configuration Tool
- The NOS-addin – your (free) BizTalk Dev buddy!
- Microsoft Power Platform: Power BI + PowerApps + Microsoft Flow + Office 365
- Logic Apps: Best practices, Tips, and Tricks