It was only 3 days ago that I released a major version. Still, with all of this new stuff and announcements on Ignite 2020, I just decide to make a minor update to my stencil package, especially because all the logos of Power Platform components have changed.
What’s new in this version?
These are the list of changes and additions present in this major release:
- New shapes: There are new shapes on the following Visio Stencils files (.vssx):
- MIS Power Platform Stencils: the picture above is presenting the new logo icons of Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents.
- MIS Azure Stencils and MIS Azure Additional or Support Stencils: there were a few new icons add to the stencils, most of them related to Azure Arc and Storage Account and some icon updates.
- MIS Office, Office 365, and Dynamics 365: New shapes added to this stencil with more Office 365 products.
- Automation: minor fixes on the automation scripts
- SVG files: new SVG files added.
Microsoft Integration, Azure, Power Platform, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack
Microsoft Integration, Azure, Power Platform, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack it’s a Visio package that contains fully resizable Visio shapes (symbols/icons) that will help you to visually represent On-premise, Cloud or Hybrid Integration and Enterprise architectures scenarios (BizTalk Server, API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Hub…), solutions diagrams and features or systems that use Microsoft Azure and related cloud and on-premises technologies in Visio 2016/2013:
- BizTalk Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Integration Service Environments (ISE)
- Logic Apps and Azure App Service in general (API Apps, Web Apps, and Mobile Apps)
- Azure API Management
- Messaging: Event Hubs, Event Grid, Service Bus, …
- Azure IoT and Docker
- AI, Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Data Factory, Data Pipelines
- SQL Server, DocumentDB, CosmosDB, MySQL, …
- and so on
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Flow
- Power BI
- Office365, SharePoint,…
- DevOps and PowerShell
- Security and Governance
- And much more…
- … and now non-related Microsoft technologies like:
- SAP Stencils
The Microsoft Integration Stencils Pack is composed of 27 files:
- Microsoft Integration Stencils
- MIS Additional or Support Stencils
- MIS AI and Machine Learning Stencils
- MIS Apps and Systems Logo Stencils
- MIS Azure Additional or Support Stencils
- MIS Azure Black and Gray
- MIS Azure Old Versions
- MIS Azure Stencils
- MIS Black and Cyan
- MIS Buildings Stencils
- MIS Databases and Analytics Stencils
- MIS Deprecated Stencils
- MIS Developer Stencils
- MIS Devices Stencils
- MIS Files and Message Types Stencils
- MIS Generic Stencils
- MIS Infrastructure and Networking Stencils
- MIS Integration Fun
- MIS Integration Patterns Stencils
- MIS IoT Stencils
- MIS Office, Office 365 and Dynamics 365
- MIS Power BI Stencils
- MIS Power Platform Stencils
- MIS SAP Stencils
- MIS Security and Governance
- MIS Servers (Hexagonal) Stencils
- MIS Users and Roles Stencils
- Organisational Stencils
That you can use and resize without losing quality, in particular, the new shapes.
You can download Microsoft Integration, Azure, BAPI, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack for Visio from:
Microsoft Integration, Azure, Power Platform, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack for Visio
3 thoughts on “Microsoft Integration and Azure Stencils Pack for Visio: New version available (v7.1.0)”
Fantastic set of stencils.
Thanks for sharing, It is is much appreciated.
Just found your stencil set. Great work that will save me lots of time. I was importing all required svg files by hand…
Sandro, it’s an incredibly useful and valuable set of stencils you did compile and share with us. Please, is there a way to issue you some virtual coffees or similar? THANK YOU!