It was only 3 days ago that I released the latest version of this package, but someone (aka Wagner Silveira) alerted me to the existence of new shiny icons in the Azure Portal… so I decided it would be a good time to launch a new major release and here it is! I hope you guys enjoy.
Microsoft Integration, Azure, Power Platform, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack it’s a Visio package that contains fully resizable Visio shapes (symbols/icons) that will help you to visually represent On-premise, Cloud or Hybrid Integration and Enterprise architectures scenarios (BizTalk Server, API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Hub…), solutions diagrams and features or systems that use Microsoft Azure and related cloud and on-premises technologies in Visio 2016/2013:
- BizTalk Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Integration Service Environments (ISE)
- Logic Apps and Azure App Service in general (API Apps, Web Apps, and Mobile Apps)
- Azure API Management
- Messaging: Event Hubs, Event Grid, Service Bus, …
- Azure IoT and Docker
- AI, Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Data Factory, Data Pipelines
- SQL Server, DocumentDB, CosmosDB, MySQL, …
- and so on
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Flow
- Power BI
- Office365, SharePoint,…
- DevOps and PowerShell
- Security and Governance
- And much more…
- … and now non-related Microsoft technologies like:
- SAP Stencils
The Microsoft Integration Stencils Pack is composed of 27 files:
- Microsoft Integration Stencils
- MIS Additional or Support Stencils
- MIS AI and Machine Learning Stencils
- MIS Apps and Systems Logo Stencils
- MIS Azure Additional or Support Stencils
- MIS Azure Mono Color
- MIS Azure Old Versions
- MIS Azure Others Stencils
- MIS Azure Stencils
- MIS Buildings Stencils
- MIS Databases and Analytics Stencils
- MIS Deprecated Stencils
- MIS Developer Stencils
- MIS Devices Stencils
- MIS Files Stencils
- MIS Generic Stencils
- MIS Infrastructure Stencils
- MIS Integration Fun
- MIS Integration Patterns Stencils
- MIS IoT Devices Stencils
- MIS Office365
- MIS Power BI Stencils
- MIS PowerApps and Flows Stencils
- MIS SAP Stencils
- MIS Security and Governance
- MIS Servers (HEX) Stencils
- MIS Users and Roles Stencils
That you can use and resize without losing quality, in particular, the new shapes.
What’s new in this version?
I still have many things to do in this project in terms of organization and cleaning some resources but I will leave that for another occasion. The main goal of this release was to provide the new icons present in Azure Portal. In this version the changes and additions are:
- New shapes: I think almost all the new shapes layout present in Azure Portal are now added in this package.
- New categories: MIS Azure Mono Color, MIS Azure Old Versions, MIS Azure Others, MIS Integration Fun;
- Categories Renaming: MIS Databases and Analytics and MIS AI and Machine Learning
- SVG Files: The SVG files, from all these new resources, are now available on GitHub
You can download Microsoft Integration, Azure, BAPI, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack for Visio from GitHub here:
4 thoughts on “Microsoft Integration and Azure Stencils Pack for Visio: New major version available (v5.0.0)”
Have tried to use both of the stencils packs and copied the respective files into the My Shapes folder, however, upon adding the majority of shapes to a blank document, they retain their shape, but are they are rendered grey and the actual detail obscured.
Please can you advise.
Thanks in advance.
This has to do with the stencils being (in)compatible with themes. Click on the DESIGN ribbon and then expand fully the themes selection box. At the bottom of the box is an option labelled “Apply Theme to New Items”. If selected, unselect it. If unselected, select it. Try to add the symbol again.