INTEGRATE (formerly known as BizTalk Summit) is the primary conference for professionals working in the Microsoft Integration space and once again is back to London. From June 4 to 6, 25 speakers – 11 MVPs and 14 Microsoft PM – will address the entire Microsoft Integration Platform landscape on topics like BizTalk Server, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Grid, Event Hubs, Microsoft Flow, API Management, Azure Functions and many more.
And once again I will be there delivering a session – since the first BizTalk Summit event, I’m a constant presence as a speaker at these events – about BizTalk Server! And if you are wondering why I don’t speak about other integration topics the reasons are:
- The organization team specific ask me to talk about BizTalk Server…
- … and I really love to speak about BizTalk Server so I couldn’t refuse! I have plenty of other events to speak about other topics hehe
From June 4 to 6, and our MVP Sandro Pereira is one of the guest speakers for the sixth year in a row. Following the last event in Seattle, DevScope joins Integrate once again as a Silver Sponsor.
About my session
After receiving a huge amount of positive feedback regarding my previous talk last year: “BizTalk Server Fast & Loud” I fill a little pressure to continues to match the attendee expectations… almost! Because I’m confident that you will enjoy! Why wouldn’t you enjoy? In this session, I will address real cases that happen to all of us daily.
Session Name: BizTalk Server: Lessons from the Road
Abstract: The session will cover small pieces of stories with practical real examples from the field to address certain scenarios/requirements. See real techniques being used in some of the most important features of BizTalk Server, some of them are out-of-the-box capabilities others are custom extensions been made on the platform. Topics include BizTalk migration strategy, content-based routing techniques, Mapping, JSON support, BizTalk administration tips, extending BizTalk out-of-the-box capabilities and many more.
Content is not all you get from this event…
Content is hugely important, and as you read previously, this event will address the entire Microsoft Integration Platform landscape… but that’s not all!
This will also be an amazing opportunity to Network, Connect, and Reconnect with Colleagues. Meet some of the people you have been following on Twitter and blogs and network with them and others who are interested in the same things you are. To hang out with the smartest people you know – and I’m not talking about the speakers or Microsoft PM’s! I’m talking about you guys! – last year were 400 attendees from over 150 companies across 25+ countries attending the event, so imagine the experience that all of us have combined!
The knowledge and experience of all the attendees, speakers and product group members at these events is unreal!!! You will not find an opportunity like this every day.
So, this event is a huge opportunity for you to:
- Get insight and answers to your questions from these real-world experts: attendees, MVP’s and/or Microsoft PM’s;
- Know and became friends of people you are interested or that you follow for social media: again, maybe there are attendees, MVP’s and/or Microsoft PM’s
- I have to say that in this last 8 year I was able to meet and became good friends of several amazing people and all of that because of this type of events and all post-event activities like coffee breaks, dinner with speakers, …
- Build your personal Business Networking and it is also a good opportunity for Partnerships… and new opportunities
And finally: Refresh and recharge and have some fun!
DevScope is sponsoring INTEGRATE 2018 event
I’m extremely happy to announce that, for the second consecutive time, DevScope is also joining this event as a sponsor. The first time was at INTEGRATE 2017 USA and now it will be the first time in London event.
I’m extremely happy about that for several reasons:
- It is the only Portuguese company sponsoring the biggest Microsoft Integration focused event in the world.
- It shows the commitment that my company has in the Integration landscape.
- But we are also one of the unique partners that, not only can support you in the Integration landscape challenges but also in other Microsoft key areas like BI/Power BI, SharePoint, Dynamics and of course Azure.
- which show not only the diversity present in our team but also its quality that can be proven by the diverse certifications and distinctions attributed to our professionals
Fill free to contact DevScope at email@example.com if you want to know more about us, what we do and/or how can we help you and your business.
INTEGRATE 2018 Registration
You are still on time to register for the conference here.