A few days ago, my team and I decided to release a new SSO Application Configuration tool for BizTalk Server 2016 to eliminate the needs and streamline the administrative processes of our customers. Because many customers are still using previous versions of BizTalk Server, mainly BizTalk Server 2013 or 2013 R2. We decide to publish also SSO Application Configuration tool fully compatible with BizTalk Server 2013 R2 (it is the same tool but compiled specifically for BizTalk Server 2013 R2).
Finally, to finish this SSO Application Configuration tool for BizTalk Server trilogy, we decided to publish the fully compatible version of this tool for BizTalk Server 2013 (again, it is the same tool but compiled specifically for BizTalk Server 2013) that will provide the ability to easily add and manage configuration applications, add and manage key-value pairs in the SSO database, as well as securely import and export configuration applications so that they can be deployed to different environments, and it is fully compatible with MSFT SSO Application Configuration snap-in:
- Fully compatible with BizTalk Server 2013
- Fully resizable windows (you will understand if you are a BizTalk Developer);
- You can securely export and import Application configurations and it is compatible with MSFT SSO snap-in;
- You can duplicate Applications (copy and paste);
- You can rename Applications;
- You can easily add new key-values without the need to always perform a right-click and select a new key option;
- You can easily add edit key-values without the need to always perform a double-click to open a new window;
- You can refresh the Applications tree view
- You can search!
THIS TOOL IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
You can download BizTalk Server SSO Application Configuration Tool from:
BizTalk Server SSO Application Configuration Tool
or from :
You can download BizTalk Server SSO Application Configuration Tool for BizTalk Server 2013 from:
BizTalk Server SSO Application Configuration Tool for BizTalk Server 2013 (45 KB)
Microsoft | TechNet Gallery