Thanks to all participants, however only 59% of the responses were correct, all due to a small trap – I apologize for that – that I put the third question. The correct answers to the questions were:
- Does BizTalk Services Bridges apply the VETER (Validate, Enrich, Transform, Enrich and Route)?
Correct Answer: A) Yes
- Where the Enrichment component occurs inside the bridges?
Correct Answer: c) both, pre and post-transformation
- What is the name of the components that we drag from the Toolbox windows to the grid pages of BizTalk Services Maps to perform transformations?
Correct Answer: B) Operations
I think the first two questions were quite simple, as was proven in the responses of the participants, however the equivalent of Functoids in BizTalk Server maps are called Operations in the BizTalk Services maps.
Again, thanks to all participants and congratulations to:
- Marcus Rangell from Sweden
- Christophe Brando from France