This week I published 73 modern flat shapes that will help you representing BizTalk Server physical architectures, Integration architectures (Cloud or Hybrid scenarios) or solutions diagrams in Visio 2013. However, I found out that many people are still using Visio 2010, so I thought it would be a good idea to provide these new shapes also for Visio 2010… The result was 63 new modern flat shapes that are now joining the 35 shapes that already existed (two of them were removed from this version) making a total of a total of 98 shapes, representing:
- BizTalk topologies (Standalone and Clustering)
- BizTalk Runtime Architecture and ESB Toolkit
- Receive and Send Pipelines, Inbound and Outbound Maps, Adapters and Filters
- Receive Ports and Receive Locations (One-way and Request-Response)
- Send Ports (One-way and Solicit-Response)
- BizTalk Out-of-box Adapters shapes
- SMTP, SQL, File, FTP, SFTP, MSMQ, …
- Windows Azure BizTalk Services and Cloud shapes
- And much more…
Note: Not all the shapes that are available for Visio 2013 will be in this version but you can use these new shapes and resize them without losing quality.
You can download Microsoft Integration, Azure, BAPI, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack for Visio from GitHub here:
2 thoughts on “Visio 2010 Stencil for BizTalk Server Updated with 63 new modern flat shapes”
Thanks! Yesterday, I was searching after an Visio 2010 plugin to open the Visio 2013 stencil ….
Thanks for putting this together and sharing.