It’s available a new MSDN Virtual Lab: BizTalk Server 2010: Deploying and Managing BizTalk Applications
“After completing this lab, you will be better able to assign a strong name key to an assembly, configure the application deployment property, build and deploy a BizTalk application, manage ports by using binding files, manage applications by using MSI packages, move resources and ports between applications, and manage applications by using BTSTask.”
- Only Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 are supported.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later are supported.
- The Virtual Lab sessions are best viewed at a screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater.
- You must have cookies enabled to run these Virtual Lab sessions.
- The Microsoft “Remote Desktop / Terminal Services” ActiveX control is required by this site. If you do not have it installed/enabled, you will be asked to when launching the Virtual Lab.
- Connecting to the Virtual Lab sessions require that you have port 443 open.