I just moved the family to our new home, we are thrilled and happy for this new chapter of our lives… and while the girls are trying to sleep and get used to the new home I got some free time to write.
A few days ago, me and my team released a new SSO Application Configuration tool for BizTalk Server 2016 that will provide the ability to easily add and manage configuration applications, add and manage key-value pairs in the SSO database, as well as securely import and export configuration applications so that they can be deployed to different environments, and it is fully compatible with MSFT SSO Application Configuration snap-in.
However, many customers are still using BizTalk Server 2013 R2, or even older versions, so today I update and compile my new tool to be able to work also with BizTalk Server 2013 R2:
- Fully compatible with BizTalk Server 2013 R2
- Fully resizable windows (you will understand if you are a BizTalk Developer);
- You can securely export and import Application configurations and it is compatible with MSFT SSO snap-in;
- You can duplicate Applications (copy and paste);
- You can rename Applications;
- You can easily add new key-values without the need to always perform a right-click and select a new key option;
- You can easily add edit key-values without the need to always perform a double-click to open a new window;
- You can refresh the Applications tree view
- You can search!
THIS TOOL IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
You can download BizTalk Server SSO Application Configuration Tool from GitHub here: